Sort by: Date / Title / URL

URL.ORG
Results 1 - 10 of 10 for: acupuncture
  1. I’ve had several friends who swear by acupuncture but I have always been a skeptic. This site has some great information on acupuncture treatments. I didn’t know there were so many applications.
    28-02-2009 by lazyguy47
    tags: , , , ,
    1
  2. Bighealthdirectory.com includes information and services related to fitness, medication, nursing, nutrition, diseases and conditions, general health, consumer medical advice, health insurance and more.
    11-03-2009 by andydoanh
    tags: , , , , , , , , ,  [+]
    1
  3. Just came across this great directory for holistic health providers in Santa Barbara/Ventura, CA. Everything from Massage to Yoga to Hypnotherapy to Acupuncture and many others. If you seek a health professional in Santa Barbara, be sure to use this servi
    17-05-2009 by jessesfred
    tags: , , , ,
    1
  4. I believe that acupuncture works to a certain degree on some pain. I don't believe the ancient Chinese science on the subject. I don't believe that chi circulates through meridians -- in fact, since chi has never been proven to...
    18-08-2009 by kengullette
    tags: , , , , , , , , ,  [+]
    1
  5. Corpus Care tilgodeser først og fremmest Dig som det hele menneske: krop, psyke og sjæl. Der er altid sat god tid af til behandling, så du kan føle dig afslappet og nyde en afstressende behandling på briksen. Her er en hyggelig atmosfære med afslappende m
    24-09-2009 by kimberly813
    tags: , ,
    1
  6. Looking for a Holistic Nutritionist or Tampa Alternative Medicine? Find out why Acupuncture Tampa Fl can help with anxiety and weight loss.
    30-09-2009 by abdiel427
    tags: , , , , ,
    1
  7. Reuters - A special acupuncture technique can help ease lower back and pelvic pain in pregnant women, new research shows.
    16-11-2009 by microbucks
    tags: , , , , , , ,
    1
  8. Quitting Smoking with Acupuncture has proved to be a boon, as over 70% of patients kick the habit, within a couple of weeks of treatment, while the remaining 30% bring down the consumption of cigarettes significantly.
    16-11-2009 by annapolih
    tags: , , ,
    1
  9. Natural medicine, herbal medicines, alternative medicines, natural health therapies and natural medical therapies by Dr. Perkins serving in Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo, Dunedin and Pinellas county. Natural Med Therapies offers Acupuncture, Mes
    25-12-2009 by jackytherap and 6 others
    tags: , , , , , , , , ,  [+]
    7
  10. Tampa Acupuncture: Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy for pain management and stress relief in Tampa Florida. Acupuncture Treatments for Pain Relief and Stress Relief in Tampa Florida by certified acupuncturist in Tampa Bay Providing Acupunctu
    25-12-2009 by jackytherap and 5 others
    tags: , , , , , , , , ,  [+]
    6

First / Previous / Next / Last / Page 1 of 1